Zebra Mussel Filter Systems, Inc.
State Route 96
5785 South Main St.
Romulus, N. Y. 14541
[local] 607 869 5859
You need a Zebra Mussel Filter if:
Zebra Mussel Filter Systems
Our model 5100L Zebra Mussel filter offers the following advantages:
- Environmentally safe (no chlorine or other chemicals)
- Positive filtration eliminates microscopic zebra mussel eggs
and veligers (hatched eggs)
- Filters out algae and silt down to 20 microns (0.0008 inch)
- Cost effective (both initial installation and maintainenance)
- Filter and metallic replacement between 2 to 5 years depending on use
- No backflow system is required
- No additional water lines required
- Water supply up to 140 gallons per minute
- Attaches to your present water line
- No moving parts to break down
- No digging or disruption of your beach area with present water line
- No permit required for installation
- Can easily be fitted to your present submersible pump installation
- Flood and ground water contamination possibility eliminated
- No dry spells
- No freeze up of unit when properly installed
- Can be installed any time of year (except under ice or
during extremely rough water conditions)
- Cam-lock quick connect makes replacement quick and convenient
Why do you need a
Zebra Mussel Filter?
Zebra Mussel Filter
If your water intake looks like this.
removed from a lake and shows zebra mussel buildup
inside the intake water line.
Zebra Mussel Filter Systems model 5100L lake installation.
If your check valve looks like this.
This checkvalve is covered with zebra mussels.
If your submersible pump looks like this.
Zebra mussels got inside this pump.
Covered by US Patents 5,525,222 and 5,723,044 and Canadian Patent 2,219,544
Web site by Julian Thomas